Fun, Sun and Safety
For many families it is Spring Break which means it’s time for a family vacation. Here are a few tips to make your travel plans a little safer and less stressful.
- Get a Tune Up. Make sure your car is in good working order before hitting the road.
- Pack Thoughtfully. Keep safety and economic benefits in mind when you are loading up the family van. Also, prepare for the unexpected by packing an auto safety travel kit with useful items in the event you run into a problem.
- Research Your Route. Find out before you leave what the road and weather conditions will be like.
- Don’t Be In a Rush. Allow enough time to get to your destination safely. Planning ahead will help avoid aggressive driving and road rage.
- Stay Connected. Let a friend or other family member know your travel plans.
All that is left to do now is sit back and enjoy the ride!